Thursday, June 3, 2010

+The Male Man+


I woke up today feeling lucky to be surrounded by amazingly creative, clever and thoughtful friends who not necessarily share my passions (but that's a good thing sometimes) but who love sharing what they are passionate about with me. In turn, I learn, and I love learning new things every day :)

Now on to other things...
I was just introduced to A.Hallucination, A brand new menswear label from London, by way of Korea.
"The designers Hwan Sung Park and Chung Chung Lee have cut their teeth at renowned fashion houses such as Burberry, Alexander McQueen, Tom Ford, Ozwald Boateng and Lie Sang Bong, Paris. Presenting their first collection entitled "The First Peal," the main theme is an interesting combination of modern and classic, inspired by the scenery of London such as London Eye with Big Ben and Gherkin." (dazeddigital.com)






















If you've been reading my posts for a while you know that I have a strange obsession with menswear, I even love wearing it sometimes. I also love talented new designers who bring with them something new. A Hallucination don't have a website just yet but you can see their Fall 10 look book here and read about them here. X

4 comments:

  1. Ooo love this! I want some of these pieces for myself, and some others for my BF! :)

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I've been checking your blog for a while, but I've never commented until today - LOVELY blog. The pictures are fantastic. I'm following you now as well.

    Shareen
    www.vintagemavens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Shareen, that is so lovely of you. Thank you for following :)

    ReplyDelete