Saturday, June 19, 2010

If I were a man..
















It’s my favourite week! Milan menswear fashion week! I’m super excited to see all the coverage, I just finished watching Burberry’s live stream and I have to say Christopher Bailey is such an impressive force. It was a little bit rock, a little bit dapper, a little bit punk and a whole lotta geezer/lad-esque. I will try to get pics up as soon I can. In the meantime we can all bask in the glory that is Jil Sander. I am also extremely excited that COLOUR IS BACK. Well, I guess it never left, but it is almost an assault on the senses in this show! (& I couldn't forget the glowing white legs- a nod to no more tanning?) I absolutely loved it and could not be happier at the state of menswear right now. I’m almost jumping in my seat! Obvious that I cannot wait for the rest of the week! X

P.s If you are keen for up to date coverage, keep an eye on me! X

1 comment:

  1. Liz! Jil Sander is my favourite! Spring for men's has been a reinvention of funtastic colour blocking, but Jil keeps it simple and has re birthed the rainbow!

    hunnoi

    ReplyDelete