Sunday, March 6, 2011

+Preacher+


Paris fashion week has been feeding my eyeballs, they are full, with indigestion.

I haven't been able to pick my favourites yet because I am still waiting for the Comme Des Garcons show

The Lanvin preacher hats - ohhhhhh boy.

Alber, ALBER Albie Alberrrrr

Only half way through, Can't wait for McQueen, YSL, Giambattista Valli, Junko Shimada, Givenchy and Galliano.









..And just in case your boyfriend peeks over your shoulder while reading this post and wants to be a part of your modern, sports themed "Casablanca" fantasy..




5 comments:

  1. wow, i love these <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the first 3 looks, so cool!

    ~ x♥x♥ :)
    ~ x♥x♥ :)
    ~ x♥x♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe it or not, I actually like the men's better! I like the silhouette of the women's, but overall, menswear!

    ReplyDelete